Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hello Baby!

We had another ultrasound yesterday and we got to say hi to our little one! We had to have another one because when we had our first ultrasound at 20 weeks my placenta was a little bit to low. Doctor Barton wanted us to have another one just to make sure it has moved up. He was pretty confident that it would and he was right. I am SO relieved. I really don't want to go out on a C-section! Plus if I have to do that I can't get my drugs! Oh how I love nubain! After all that is why I have children! Just kidding (kind of)! For those of you that have had this most wonderful drug know what I am talking about. If anyone knows how I can possibly get nubain and the hospitals yummy turkey sandwich without actually having to go to the hospital for a legit reason would you let me know please! Hey Trini, can you help me out with that ;)! We are only 2 months away from our due date and I am getting pretty excited. I am just now starting to "feel" pregnant. I don't get sick, just hungry, but that's normal and doesn't necessarily have anything to do with pregnancy! Just in the last couple of weeks I feel like the baby has grown a ton. I feel like my belly exploded over night. My belly is getting in the way. I hit the doors with it and other people when I am walking by. It's pretty awkward! Before this growth I would always forget that I am pregnant. We still don't know what we are having. I guess we will know soon enough! The kids are getting very exctited too. Lexi asks every time I go to the doctor if the baby gets to come out at the appointment. She just can't wait! This baby is going to rock Cam's world. It will be interesting. I am a bit nervous about that. When Connor was born Alan must have felt a little left out and lonely because he all of a sudden had and imaginary friend and eventually had 5 of them. Oops on our part. We will need to do better this time!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my heck your getting SO close! 60 days!! I'm so so jealous! I felt like my belly exploded over night to but um I'm only 6 months along! You are one STRONG lady for only getting nubain! When you told me you pretty much felt all the pain I knew right then I'm not strong enough!lol The Turkey Sandwich? I might have to ask for that;) Maybe Trini will hook me up to! SO so glad that everything is looking good!!! Sweet that Tana got to do your Ultra sound! I bet your getting excited! My belly is already getting in the way and I feel like my head my pop off when I bend over to get something! So cute that Lexi asks every time you go to the doctor if the baby is going to come out! She's cute! That will be fun for her and your family if its a girl! I love this post! I need a picture to go with it tho!:) One more thing what about that video of the girl dancing in the mask and wacking her head on the t.v.!!! I watched it a million times and could not stop laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work on the placenta moving. that's a great accomplishment! Ya, if you were to get a c-section that would ruin your streak of not having an epidural too- good thing your placenta moved. this will be exciting when this little one comes out and joins this crazy family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get your text until very late and then forgot to text back the next day. Good work on moving your placenta in the right place. That must of been hard work:) haha jk. Very glad to hear everything went well. So excited for a new little baby. Brenden is done being the littlest I think. Well not the littlest I guess just the youngest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear things are going so well :) I can't wait for your new little one to get here! I honestly can't believe it's less than 2 months away!!For some reason that time flew by so fast! That's so funny about Alan :) haha. You have some dang cute kids!

    ReplyDelete