Monday, February 1, 2010

Makayla's First Photo Shoot


Yeah I know it's been FOREVER since I did a post. I just wanted to do a real quick one and put up some pictures of Makayla that our friend Ryanne Day did for us. They are so stinkin' cute and I just had to put them on our blog! Enjoy!

This is Makayla in her blessing dress that my mom made and the sweater and booties were made by Pauls mom. I just loved it!

This one is for you Trini!



I just love the look on her face!

Cam giving Makayla a very softy kiss.

Had to get a pic of all of her hair!

She loved to play with this tulle. It was pretty cute!

I know the flower is huge, but it was pretty cute!

I even got to be in the photo shoot!

Thanks again Ryanne. You did an awesome job! It was a lot of fun!

10 comments:

  1. she is adorable. i love all her hair! lets hope my baby has just as much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is beautiful- your friend did an excellent job on the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow, are you sure that isn't Cam? Aaron and I just looked at these together and we both agree that she looks just like Cam! Makayla is beautiful and the pictures turned out VERY cute!! She is growing so fast. She is going to be 4 months by the time I get back to see her. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin cute!! I love them :) She really is so beautiful. Your friend did a great job. I can't believe how big she's getting either. It's going too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Madison. I think Makayla's pictures are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very cute! MaKayla is a really good model!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved all the pics., what a beautiful little angel!! There is no doubt what family she belongs to...

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so cute Heather! I can't believe her hair. My two year old isn't even close to having that much hair!

    ReplyDelete