Thursday, November 3, 2011

Re-do!

So you've probably noticed this blog hasn't been update for a long, long time. Yeah, me too. So just so everyone out there stalking knows, everything is the same with the addition of one cute, cuddly nine month old named Carter. The boys are just wrapping up football, Lexi's in dance classes, Cam started Pre-school, and Makayla and Carter keep Mom entertained and frustrated all at the same time.

Heather's a busy girl and that makes blogging hard but if we have time to Facebook, we ought to just write those thoughts here and try to make a memory instead of type some random stuff there and forget what you wrote when others are done agreeing or disagreeing with what you posted. I should probably help do this since I'm not really good at anything else that could help out around here.

We hope all of you are doing well too! Your blogs look fun and exciting. Ours might return to form soon enough but I don't know how to add pictures or anything so be patient with me!!

Until the next time. Toodles and rainbows!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Nice to see a post!!! ;) Looking forward to seeing more. You guys have plenty of blogger friends (me included) that could teach or help with anything you need!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny!! I'm glad you posted. If you ever need help with your blog at all, I'm all over it. I can explain most stuff over the phone, even!!!

    ReplyDelete