Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Here comes another McInnes!

I guess it's about time that we announce that we are going to be adding one to our family. This little one should appear around the end of November. Which by the way is very bad timing due to it being "peak" at UPS. It's going to be a very long December! We are very excited about having another baby. The kids just can't wait! They are really hoping for a baby girl. We won't find out though until it is born. Yes, we are some of those not so normal people that don't find out what they are having. We like to keep it exciting. We are extremely anxious to get the ultrasound to make sure all is well. That will probably take place around the middle of July. At this point I am 16 weeks and I am doing pretty good. Since I changed my prenatal pill schedule I am feeling really good. I just have to eat all the time. Which can be very annoying! So we shall keep you posted on anything exciting that should happen.

10 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! :) I've been doing my best to not say one word about this -- so I'm glad it's out there now haha. I'm SO SO excited! And I know the kids are too. Let me know if you ever need anything... I'm so happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! that is very exciting. i was actually just wondering when we saw you a couple of weeks back if you were going to have another one. you had told me you wanted, just didn't know when it would happen. yeah for babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so excited for you and your family!! YAY!! Thats so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you found me!!and Congrats I'm really excited you guys are adding a new baby to your cute family!!!You are such a good mom!Hope your feeling ok I've heard morning sickness or as I would call it "ALL day sickness" is NOT fun!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations you guys! That's so exciting! Let me know if you need anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHMIGOSH, I can't believe it! I was wondering when you were going to have another one! Let us know when she is born:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Heather! That's exciting. I hope I'll get to see your baby. Too bad we live so far away.

    ReplyDelete