Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun at the water park


While Paul was on vacation this last week we did a couple of things. We went to the water park one night and just enjoyed the cool weather.It's starting to get to hot to enjoy. This Cam just wandering around. He is at one of my favorite ages. He will be 2 next month. I can hardly believe he is that old. He reminds me a lot of Alan, but in Connor's body! He does the same kind of things that Alan used to do. He has this gomer smile that Alan had. It really makes me laugh!

These guys were there too! They really had a good time. Cam could not keep up with them. His legs just aren't long enough yet.

Cam really does not like water and so Paul took him around to touch the water. After awhile he started to like it and would touch it with it with his feet. The funniest thing happened. So randomly this water feature will turn off for a few minutes and you can walk around in it and not get wet. Well Paul decided to walk to the middle. All of a sudden the water turned on and he got soaked. I so wish I could have gotten a picture of it. It made me laugh so hard! Well we had a lot of fun there. I'm glad Paul was able to go with us. I kind of like him! He's fun to have around!

4 comments:

  1. Oh what I would have given for video of Paul getting drenched!!! Fun times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times!! I bet your kids loved that :) And I agree -- I wish you would have gotten a video of Paul just getting drenched. That's too funny! I Love summer!! Nothing beats the warm weather and water! I'm glad you guys had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good thing you like your husband. I think. So that was fun, what else did you do last week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like y'all had a blast! it also looks like you guys went at a good time when there weren't many people there. good luck this summer!

    ReplyDelete