Monday, November 16, 2009

Here we go!

So never mind the baby ticker on the side. We only have less than 24 hours left until we have this baby! I am being induced tomorrow! I really can't believe this is happening. Dr. Barton called around 4:00 and told me that Dr. Lunt said he would help us out and try to get this baby turned. So the plan is to turn the baby, break my water and let things happen. Talk about stress! I so didn't plan on having this baby that fast! So I have been frantically been trying to get the house in order, get as much homework done as possible and get stuff ready for the baby. It's been a little crazy. I can't believe tonight is the last night that I will be pregnant. I'm kind of sad about that. I really don't have a problem being pregnant, but this is how it needs to be so I just need to go with the flow! The kids are very very excited. They have been very gitty! So we will keep you posted and let everyone know what happens!

7 comments:

  1. Yeah Yeah Yeah!!! I am very excited about this.....Let me know WHAT and WHEN everything happens. I will be sure to text you when I wake up to check it all out. Hey, looks like you should have put your Christmas stuff up too. You may be a little busy for the next little while!! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya- good luck with tomorrow! It is pretty exciting, and that's gonna be awesome, it's about time we all find out what this child is! But it's gonna be awesome, and good luck with everything tomorrow- hope mom and paul are ready to be textin- since none of us can be there! good luck, love ya guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts are with you and your sweet family. My grandma said recently that the reason that new mothers have such a glow about them is because they have just partnered with Heavenly Father in the "creation" of a perfect soul. Lovely thought to hold a new little spirit in arms, can I be jealous just a little? Good luck tommorrow! Be that amazing hubby that you are Paul and Heather will do fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD LUCK! Can't wait to see pics! and hear how things go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butterflies fill my tummy!!!! I can't wait to hear the good news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! I hope everything goes well for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're keeping you in our prayers for sure! We're very excited to find out if we have a new niece or nephew :) Can't wait! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete