Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Choir Concert at Tuacahn

Here is Alan with Arrowhead's choir at Tuacahn. This year was SOOO much better than last year! They decided to only do a certain number of schools on this night and the remaining tomorrow night. So this year it only took 1 hour instead of the 50 last year! Alan and his friends really enjoy being in choir and I am glad he enjoys music. Hopefully he will continue to enjoy it because I think his dad would be pretty sad if he didn't.
I took this picture for those of us who remember Mr. Payne from Sunset Elem. He is still doing the music there after all of these years. He seems to really enjoy it. Do you like his Twinkie shirt? He's a funny fella!

3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow, he is still around? That is crazy! I'm so glad you started a blog. Now I can know what is going on in your life. I'll have to agree with Jo....you live so close, yet SO FAR away! Keep the Posts coming, you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Another blog for me to stalk!! Hope you don't mind if I add you to my favs list! Also, my blog is private, but if you'd like an invite, email me at rowleym77AThotmailDOTcom and I'll send you one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember wearing a poodle skirt and doing that exact same dance once upon a time. Gosh we were all so cool! Good job Alan for being sweet!

    ReplyDelete