Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lexi had a problem... so she solved it



The other day this little girl made me laugh with her solution to a problem that she had. The problem was that her brothers got to eat some candy bars that had melted and were not good enough to put in the vending machine. She missed out on this treat and was pretty upset about it. She brought me a Snickers bar and asked if she could have it. I told her that she couldn't because it wasn't melted and was still good enough for the machine. She proceeded to ask and I told her that the only reason the boys got one was because they were melted. Her answer was "Well then I need to melt this then." So she walked outside, stood in the sun and squished the candy bar until it was as flat as possible. She brought it to me and said, "See now it's melted. Can I have it?" I just laughed and opened it up for her. I am amazed at how little ones minds work. They have such simple solutions for their BIG problems!

5 comments:

  1. LOL that's really funny! Good thinkin' Lu Lu!! She is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a smart little girl. I'm thinkin' she needs a sister! Since I didn't see no junk I'm thinkin she's getttin' a sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you and Bonnie!! I'm hoping for a girl too :) But either way it's so exciting! Good work Lu! That's one smart girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--she looks so much like you! A mini-Heather!

    ReplyDelete